Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Starting Over


It's been quite a while since I last posted a blog entry on here (5 months to be exact), but what with school and moving, as well as several other things that have come up in the last few months, combined with my limited internet access, it's been hard to get the time to post anything. Although, these changes have also caused me to get away from some of my more "hippy" type habits, so I haven't really had much to write about anyways. However, as my schedule starts to become less hectic, I'm finally getting more time to spend on the things that I enjoy and find important.
I'm planning on reinventing my blog and spending more time in the coming months focussing on reading, researching and learning hands on about all of the back to basics and homesteading topics I'm interested in and sharing on the way. I'm also going to start focussing on my own self-improvement, mentally, physically and spiritually. I plan on setting goals for myself, both short and long term, that I will keep track of on this blog and that I hope to succeed in completing. I realize that I could wait for the next month to start off the new year with new resolutions, but I am trying to cure my habit of procrastinating, and I'd rather start now than wait a month (or more).
I am looking forward to starting over, in a way, as I renew the pursuit of my ultimate goal: to eventually live on my own working (self-sufficient) homestead. I realize that it may take years to make my dream a reality, but I feel that the wait, as well as all of the experiences on the way, will be more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment