Tuesday, December 6, 2011

O Tannenbaum





So after waking up late, due to an abstract sleep schedule that makes me sleep for an hour at night and then wake up and not fall back to sleep for several hours (why I'm awake right now), my roommate and I spent the afternoon decorating for Christmas. We now have the tree up and fully decorated and the house smells like pine tree and cinnamon, partially due to these: 




On a different note, the yarn that I've been waiting to receive finally arrived today. I order three different skeins of yarn that consist of Lincoln, Alpaca/Shetland, and Romney/Angora wool. I'm excited to start a couple of new knitting projects, probably a hat and a scarf, and I'm especially excited to use the Lincoln yarn, because it's an art yarn that was spun so that some of the curls would still stick out and I haven't worked with something like this before. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment